Joining in the weekly stills over at The Beetle Shack.
1. Little pot plants in the winter sunshine. How is it that kraft paper and string make everything cuter?!
2. We’ve spent a lot of time over at my mum’s farm in the last couple of weeks. I took this picture one day while we were cleaning out these tiny chicks’ cage. A bucket of cuteness!
3. We had an amazing lunch with friends at Mr Beebe’s in Bendigo yesterday.
4. I’ve been having lots of fun making pretty things with paper.
5. My mum and I spent a couple of nights in Kiama last week (while Reubs minded things back on the farm). My family was gathered to honour the memory of my gradparents, who lived by the beach there for many years.
6. We scattered daisies in the ocean.
7. Little Clover, looking cute as a button in her winter coat!
8. The last week has been full of flowers…
Wishing you all a gorgeous week ahead!