Lately…

Daisy Poppy and Juicing

Mollie and Bunny Latte

Poppy and Thrify Finds

Artful Blogging and Daisy Walking

We have been watching The Good Life. (So good!)

We have been listening to She and Him Volume Three. (Also good!)

We’ve been juicing lots.

We’ve been kept warm on chilly nights with crochet blankets and a lovely heater, lent by a kind neighbour.

We have been honoured to be featured in Artful Blogging magazine!

We have also made it to the top 26 Home and Creative blogs in Voices of 2013!! (So chuffed!)

We’ve had a few nice op-shop finds.

Katie and Daisy have been enjoying walks in the Autumn sunshine, with Katie’s mum and puppa Molly.

Reuben has been reading Smith Journal.

We have very almost moved off the floor and back into a real bed!!

What’s been happening in your world lately?

Katie and Reuben x

Tags: ,

Katie and Reuben

About Katie and Reuben

We are a twenty-something couple persuing a simple, mindful, beautiful life. We like crafty thing making, yummy thing baking and picture taking.

18 Responses to “Lately…”

1. domestickate May 10, 2013 at 1:30 am #

I’ve loved She & Him since the start! I haven’t checked out the new album, but I’m sure it won’t disappoint.

I’ve also been juicing a bit more lately too–have any good juice recipes to share?

Katie May 10, 2013 at 12:01 pm #

We’ve loved them a long time too! I don’t know if I like their new album quite as much as the first two, but possibly that’s just because I don’t yet know it as well. I tend to take a little while to warm to new/unfamiliar music… But yes, it IS good! :)

2. Becky Bedbug May 10, 2013 at 3:54 am #

There’s a bunny in your drink!!

Becky
    xx

3. The Life of Clare May 10, 2013 at 5:12 am #

Hoe exciting to have moved back to a ‘real’ bed!

Katie May 10, 2013 at 12:06 pm #

Tonight will be our first night sleeping in our actual bedroom and in actual bed. No more lounge room floor for us! Hurrah!! :)

4. Rita@thissortaoldlife May 10, 2013 at 5:20 am #

Thanks so much to the link for Voice of 2013. Hoping to discover some new good reads. Congrats on the recognition!

Katie May 10, 2013 at 12:06 pm #

Our pleaure Rita. And thank you! x

5. Mike (CraftyDad) May 10, 2013 at 6:10 am #

Hi !

Congrats on all the good stuff going on. So happy to see you featured in Artful Blogging. What issue are you in? I’ll have to get a copy!

It’s nice to have friendly neighbors, isn’t it? : – )

Happy to hear your making great progress on the house. Makes you feel good, doesn’t it?

Take care,
    Mike

Katie May 10, 2013 at 12:09 pm #

Hi Mike! It is Volume 7, Issue 2 (May/June/July 2013). It wonderful to have nice neighbours as we have previously had some really…. not nice ones. And yes, it feels GREAT to be making a little bit of the progress with the house. Hope you are well! :)

6. tors (girl, meets wolf) May 11, 2013 at 5:09 am #

Congrats on the features! Well deserved!

We had a gorgeous Bank Holiday Monday here in Wales, I went up the mountain nearby to pick wild garlic. The entire mountainside is covered in it after a nearby castle’s kitchen garden ran wild. I’m hoping to enjoy the fruit of our endeavour over this weekend as my friends have made garlic pesto with our pickings – roll on homemade garlic bread!

Have a great weekend!

Katie May 11, 2013 at 9:02 pm #

A castle’s kitchen ran wild?! That sounds positively magical! And I LOVE the thought of picking wild garlic then coming home to made pesto and garlic bread. How gorgeous! Sounds like a perfect weekend to me. :)

7. uncustomary May 11, 2013 at 12:13 pm #

Congrats on the feature! Tomorrow I’m going to have an art picnic :-)

8. Sarah May 12, 2013 at 7:03 am #

I love, love, LOVE the Good Life! We live next door to a couple just like the Goods – chickens and all :)

Also, you are doing a fine job on renovating your house. I just cheat and paint over existing wallpaper but you really do things properly! Good for you guys :)

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

9. Sarah @ Chantille Fleur May 12, 2013 at 3:15 pm #

That’s so strange…we’ve been watching the Good Life lately too! Don’t you love it?
    Happy Sunday! xx

10. sara May 12, 2013 at 10:11 pm #

Your posts make me happy :)

Katie May 13, 2013 at 4:28 pm #

Aww… Thank you! Your comment made ME happy! x

11. Heather May 13, 2013 at 5:16 pm #

love the Good life! Have you seen the christmas one where they make paper hats from newspaper and play games?! it’s so funny. They filmed the show near where I grew up in Middlesex in the UK. My parents were their generation so it brings good memories. X

Katie May 13, 2013 at 8:20 pm #

Yes, we have now seen all of them! We watched every single episode from beginning to end. The paper hats were so cute! My parents were their generation and fans of the show back in the day too :)