This weekend we visited family in gorgeous Bellingen. It’s such a beautiful part of the world! And while we were there I was very exited to visit The Vintage Nest. I had been hearing good things about this little shop and had been looking forward to visiting for such a long time. Coffee, cake and shelves stacked with vintage? Oh, yes please! We had a lovely time rummaging through the treasures and sipping lattes. I couldn’t really think of a nicer way to while away an afternoon…
About KatieKatie is a coffee-drinking, granny square-making, op-shopping daydreamer. Katie likes vintage dresses, Pictionary, doilies and colourful tights. Katie's raspberry baked cheesecake will rock your socks off.
Leave a Reply
We're Katie and Reuben. We're a twenty-something couple pursuing a simple, mindful, beautiful life. We like crafty thing making, yummy thing baking and picture taking. This blog is our journal and a celebration of the little things that make us happy.
- Vantastic (a Giveaway!)
- In Our Kitchen (and a Giveaway!)
- Shadow Moon Creations - a Giveaway!
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
- On Being a Man who Knits
- Valentines DIY: Love Birds Diorama
- We Contributed to a Book! (& a Giveaway!)
- Voices of 2013 (We Won!!)
- It's OK to be Happy with a Quiet Life
- Our Home: Before
We like talking about…
* All content on this website was made with love by Katie and Reuben. You are very welcome to post our pictures on your own blog, but please play nice and give us credit by linking back to our little corner of the internet. Please do not republish our written content without getting our permission first.
© 2013 House of Humble