The Vintage Nest

This weekend we visited family in gorgeous Bellingen. It’s such a beautiful part of the world! And while we were there I was very exited to visit The Vintage Nest. I had been hearing good things about this little shop and had been looking forward to visiting for such a long time. Coffee, cake and shelves stacked with vintage? Oh, yes please! We had a lovely time rummaging through the treasures and sipping lattes. I couldn’t really think of a nicer way to while away an afternoon…

Tags: , , , , ,

17 Responses to “The Vintage Nest”

1. Meredith November 26, 2012 at 1:58 am #

What a lovely shop! It sounds like a perfect afternoon. :)

2. Heather November 26, 2012 at 6:47 am #

this place looks great, wish we had something like this in my town! although we do have lots of charity shops…..have a good week, Heather x

3. Petit Pixel November 26, 2012 at 7:31 am #

Sweet name for a store like that :)

Katie November 26, 2012 at 3:52 pm #

Isn’t it just?! I do love a cute store name! xx

4. Sarah @ gladys in the garden November 26, 2012 at 7:37 am #

Most definitely a great way to spend an afternoon. I love the blackboard saying “Vintage Nest Loves You”, I think I love Vintage Nest. The other day we were driving not far from home and drove past a quaint looking vintage shop. Unfortunately we were on our way out with no time to spare for a quick stop. I am looking forward to going back and having a little look. x

Katie November 26, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

Oh, I hate when we drive past somewhere that looks lovely but don’t have time to stop or the place is closed! So frustrating. I hope you get a chance to get visit the cute vintage shop soon! xx

5. Krystin November 26, 2012 at 11:18 am #

This sounds like a wonderful little shop and a happy day. I love the vibrant colors in your photos. Beautiful!

XO Krystin

Katie November 26, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

Thank you so much Krystin!! xx

6. Sarah @ Chantille Fleur November 26, 2012 at 11:19 am #

How lovely! Looks very interesting. Glad to hear you’re having such a good time on your trip! <3

Take care, xox

7. Lauren McLittles November 26, 2012 at 6:25 pm #

Oh I love this shop, I have similar photos from my last Bello visit!

8. Allana November 26, 2012 at 6:47 pm #

oh *sigh* how gorgeous does that look! So keen to revisit Bellingen one day soon, really wish My family still had a house there :)

9. Bianca November 26, 2012 at 8:19 pm #

Bellingen is such a lovely place! The markets that they have are fantastic too. I haven’t been for such a long time but I also have family there and should probably visit again soon =)

Katie November 27, 2012 at 10:12 am #

It’s one of my very favourite places! Though I haven’t been to the markets in years and years… Next time we visit I’ll defnitely have to squeeze in a trip to the markets! :)

10. Kaelah Bee November 27, 2012 at 2:02 pm #

Oh man! What I wouldn’t give to pop in there for a bit!

11. Dulce November 28, 2012 at 5:40 am #

your pics are always so pretty, i must go out a little bit and have adventures on my town :)

Katie November 29, 2012 at 12:06 am #

Yes, go! Adventure! You’ll be so glad you did (I know I always am!) x

12. Alacoque May 17, 2013 at 10:30 am #

I know I’m very late commenting but just had to share my love for this store too! Many, many years ago my ancestors owned this store (when it was a grocery store) and I love to visit and imagine them working in this lovely space. They used to have an old black & white photo of them near the front window. We still own the family farm nearby and every holidays we make sure to squeeze in a trip to Bello and the Vintage Nest. Good coffee too :)