The Reclaim series is all about turning discarded old things into beautiful new things. It’s about making treasure from trash, reducing our waste and saving a little money along the way. Each episode features an everyday object and a variety of inspiring ways that object can be reclaimed.
This time, we are featuring milk cartons!
- Use milk cartons as little planters.
- Make some of the lovely milk carton projects in this cute book.
- Create a milk carton sun wreath.
- Make a milk carton bird house.
- Use milk cartons as moulds to create little succulent pots.
- Make milk carton candles.
- For the little ones in your life, make this cute air powered carton car, this sweet bunny basket, some milk carton bats or this milk carton dump truck.
- Or maybe you know a kidlet who would like these milk carton boats, these milk carton house lamps, or a whole milk carton village!
- Make milk carton vases like this or this.
- Use milk cartons for decorative blocks.
- Make a milk carton organiser for storing bits and pieces.
- Create your own recipe box.
- Use milk cartons to make little houses for gift wrap!
Have you got any other clever ideas for recycling milk cartons? If so, please share!