The Reclaim series is all about turning discarded old things into beautiful new things. It’s about making treasure from trash, reducing our waste and saving a little money along the way. Each episode features an everyday object and a variety of inspiring ways that object can be reclaimed.
Today, we are talking about paper bags!
- Use a paper bag and string or ribbon to cover a vase or jar holding a bunch of fresh flowers.
- Write on a paper bag to create pretty menus for a dinner party or wedding programs.
- Decorate a paper bag and use it as cute gift wrap like this or this or this.
- Use paper bags to create cute puppets.
- Make a paper bag wreath like this one, this one or this one.
- Use a paper grocery bag to make a sweet little basket or a lovely big basket.
- Create pretty paper bag lanterns like these or these.
- Make some gorgeous paper bag ribbon.
- Create some pretty paper bag flowers like these or these.
- Turn paper bags into kites!
- Use paper bags to package party favours like this or this.
Have you got any other clever ideas for recycling paper bags? If so, please share!
PS You can find previous episodes of the reclaim series here.
PPS I can’t find the source for that first image so if anyone can help me out, I’d really appreciate it!