The Reclaim series is all about turning discarded old things into beautiful new things. It’s about making treasure from trash, reducing our waste and saving a little money along the way. Each episode features an everyday object and a variety of inspiring ways that object can be reclaimed.
This time, we’re playing with egg cartons!
- Decorate for Easter with egg carton flowers, egg carton table decor and egg carton fairy lights (so amazing!)
- Use egg cartons to package mini cupcakes or muffins.
- Make a cute egg carton sewing kit.
- Use an egg carton to organise your craft supplies or desk drawer.
- Create an egg carton caterpillar or some egg carton chicks.
- Make some pretty egg carton bells.
- Plant seeds in an egg carton or make an egg carton herb garden kit for a gift.
- If there are special little people in your life, use egg cartons to paint autumn trees or make a nature sorting game.
- Create a tiny, adorable egg carton succulent display!
- Use egg cartons to make some of these sweet bunnies and chickens for Easter.
- Make an egg carton bouquet or floral display.
Have you got any other clever ideas for recycling egg cartons? If so, please share!
PS You can find previous episodes of the reclaim series here.